New Platform Extends Everbridge Critical Event Management (CEM) for Digital, Helping Enterprises Deliver Continuous Service Uptime and Positive Customer Experiences
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced the launch of its new Digital Operations Platform, helping organizations to save time and money, deliver continuous service uptime and maintain revenue streams. The new platform extends Everbridge’s market-leading CEM for Digital solution to further support customers’ digital transformation efforts.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211130005669/en/
Everbridge Unveils New Digital Operations Platform to Automate and Streamline Service Delivery and IT Incident Management
The new platform provides Everbridge’s enterprise customers with the ability to automate and streamline digital service delivery and incident management across teams and toolsets, and enables organizations to innovate and accelerate digital transformation initiatives, while continuing to meet key uptime service-level agreements (SLAs) and deliver great customer experiences.
Everbridge’s new Digital Operations Platform represents the seamless integration of the Everbridge and xMatters enterprise IT and cyber resilience solutions (following Everbridge’s acquisition of xMatters in May 2021). The platform includes many powerful new capabilities to help organizations rapidly assess digital service interruptions, act quickly to mitigate these issues, and continuously improve processes and services. It addresses organizations’ IT Ops, Security Ops & Cyber, DevOps, Infrastructure Ops, Customer Support and Major Incident Management (MIM) needs to keep operations running, safeguard revenue, and enhance enterprise operational resilience by managing digital and physical critical events through a single pane of glass.
Enterprises around the world rely on Everbridge to keep their operations running smoothly. A FORTUNE 500 banking institution selected the new Digital Operations Platform to streamline MIM across several global offices, and a FORTUNE 100 pharmaceutical company selected the platform to automate incident response.
The integration of the Everbridge and xMatters products offer customers a holistic, automated approach to digital and physical critical events. “The Flow Designer is quite valuable, as you can set up integrations and flows without necessarily needing to know about code,” according to Rajvir Bhambra, Major Incident Support Manager at Telefónica, in a product review on IT Central Station.
“Everbridge launched its new Digital Operations Platform because customers from startups to global enterprises expressed a pressing need for a solution that embraces digital transformation with fewer service disruptions and faster innovation,” said Prashant Darisi, Vice President, Global Solutions, Everbridge. “When potential service degradations occur, the new Everbridge Digital Operations Platform keeps organizations’ digital operations running and their customers happy.”
Everbridge Digital Operations Platform: Features and Benefits
Everbridge provides several key digital operations features and benefits within one platform. These include:
- Analytics-driven decision making powered by AI and machine learning to allow organizations to assess critical events, rapidly identify the best personnel to act, keep customers and stakeholders informed, and drive continuous improvement through rich postmortem analytics.
- Alert suppression with Signal Enrichment and contextual incident notifications to proactively assess threats and correlate alerts to make faster decisions. Target the right on-call personnel with a full view into an issue, allowing teams to rapidly remediate and resolve issues through automation while notifying stakeholders in the process.
- Cross-functional communication, so teams and other stakeholders can better coordinate actions for incident response or a crisis management event with digital runbooks. Everbridge provides rapid collaboration and orchestration tools, applications, and business processes to resolve issues faster.
- Out-of-the-box integrations for legacy applications, native support for on-premises, hybrid and cloud applications across application monitoring, Cyber, ITSM, ITOM and runbook automation toolsets, as well as risk feeds for dark web monitoring of ransomware and cyberthreats to the organization. Seamless integrations include ChatOps channels, conference bridges, and desktop alerting with immediate screen takeover for urgent alerts.
- Low-to-no code workflow automation offers drag-and-drop integrations to overcome vendor lock-ins and drive tools consolidation. The intuitive, drag-and-drop visual workflow builder allows teams to quickly automate and orchestrate workflows, runbooks, communication plans, and other business processes.
- Service Catalogallows organizations to define and manage the important technical and business services within the enterprise – and the teams supporting them. When a system performance degradation occurs, a new visual services map allows teams to quickly identify all affected services, and immediately engage SMEs.
- Flexible automated actions can be executed with one click, including business process approvals (e.g., permission to quarantine a network in case of cyber-attack, restart applications, or roll back a new patch that caused performance degradation).
- Granular capture and analysis of event timelines to drive better prioritization and categorization to ensure that organization remains focused on delivering the best customer experience and executing on the most important tasks.
As enterprises continue to go digital and cloud native, a digital operations platform remains a must for CIOs and other senior leaders. “The importance of digital operations tools continues to grow as we see service disruptions impact companies’ service uptime, which can have huge revenue and reputational implications for the organization,” said Andy Thurai, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research. “We like the innovation we see in the digital operations and IT automation space.”
Learn more and inquire about the new Everbridge Digital Operations Platform here: https://www.everbridge.com/solutions/automate-digital-operations/
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG) is a global software company that provides enterprise software applications that automate and accelerate organizations’ operational response to critical events in order to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events including IT outages, cyber-attacks or other incidents such as product recalls or supply-chain interruptions, over 6,000 global customers rely on the Company’s Critical Event Management Platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes through the secure delivery to over 100 different communication modalities, and track progress on executing response plans. Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 47 of the 50 busiest North American airports, 9 of the 10 largest global consulting firms, 8 of the 10 largest global automakers, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based health care providers, and 7 of the 10 largest technology companies in the world. Everbridge is based in Boston with additional offices in 25 cities around the globe. For more information visit www.everbridge.com.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including but not limited to, statements regarding the anticipated opportunity and trends for growth in our critical communications and enterprise safety applications and our overall business, our market opportunity, our expectations regarding sales of our products, our goal to maintain market leadership and extend the markets in which we compete for customers, and anticipated impact on financial results. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and were based on current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections as well as the beliefs and assumptions of management. Words such as “expect,” “anticipate,” “should,” “believe,” “target,” “project,” “goals,” “estimate,” “potential,” “predict,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “intend,” variations of these terms or the negative of these terms and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which involve factors or circumstances that are beyond our control. Our actual results could differ materially from those stated or implied in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including but not limited to: the ability of our products and services to perform as intended and meet our customers’ expectations; our ability to successfully integrate businesses and assets that we may acquire; our ability to attract new customers and retain and increase sales to existing customers; our ability to increase sales of our Mass Notification application and/or ability to increase sales of our other applications; developments in the market for targeted and contextually relevant critical communications or the associated regulatory environment; our estimates of market opportunity and forecasts of market growth may prove to be inaccurate; we have not been profitable on a consistent basis historically and may not achieve or maintain profitability in the future; the lengthy and unpredictable sales cycles for new customers; nature of our business exposes us to inherent liability risks; our ability to attract, integrate and retain qualified personnel; our ability to maintain successful relationships with our channel partners and technology partners; our ability to manage our growth effectively; our ability to respond to competitive pressures; potential liability related to privacy and security of personally identifiable information; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights, and the other risks detailed in our risk factors discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including but not limited to our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020 filed with the SEC on February 26, 2021. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent our views as of the date of this press release. We undertake no intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing our views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
All Everbridge products are trademarks of Everbridge, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211130005669/en/