The "Mining Industry Analysis including Commodity Prices, Production Volumes, Projects and Capex, Regulatory Changes and Technology Advancements, Q1 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a quarterly mining industry update, assessing the latest commodity trends by tracking commodity prices and global and company production for coal, iron ore, gold and copper. Analysis is provided on project momentum, based on projects that commenced operations and advanced in Q1 2022.
In addition, the report also provides detailed analysis of development projects in the mining industry, segregated by country, commodity, and company and development capital expenditure for leading miners. The report also analyses impact of coronavirus on the global mining industry, digitization and ESG in mining. It further includes analyses of the end use sectors such as construction, automotive, electric vehicles, crude steel and coal-fired electricity generation.
Copper production from the top five countries increased by 2.4% to a collective 12.4Mt in 2021, accounting for 58.6% of the global total. Major increases were observed from Indonesia (48.5%), where underground operations commenced in the Grasberg mineral district, and the DRC (10.7%) where the Kamoa-Kakula project began operations in July 2021. Phase-2 commenced in March 2022 and Phase 3 is slated to begin in 2024.
Production from Chile, Peru and the DRC will be crucial for the global supply growth in 2022. Collective production from these countries is expected to increase by 4.9% to 9.94Mt in 2022. In contrast, the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war is expected to reduce Russia's copper output by 13.2% to 711.8Mt in 2022. The development projects momentum declined from 0.75% in Q4 2021 to 0.71% in Q1 2022:second consecutive decline. Only 19 mineral assets advanced during this quarter, versus 20 projects in Q4 2021 and 43 in Q3 2021.
- Analyse mineral commodity trends at a global level
- Track ESG developments in mining industry
- Company production highlights for Q1 2022 and guidance for 2022
- Analyse project developments in the mining industry
- Compare number of development projects in the mining industry by country, commodity and company
- Track latest mining industry developments
- Analyse impact of coronavirus on the global mining industry
- Track construction output growth
- Analyse automotive and electric vehicle sectors
- Track coal-fired electricity and crude steel production highlights
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of all development projects by commodity, country and company
- Assess trends in project momentum
- Analyse forecasted production trends for core commodities
- Understand latest trends with capex guidance for leading miners
- Track latest company developments
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of coronavirus on the global mining industry
- To understand ESG related developments in mining industry
- To understand end use sectors such as construction, automotive, electric vehicles, crude steel and coal-fired electricity generation
Key Topics Covered:
- Commodity Trends
- Development Projects Update
- Capital Expenditure
- Demand Drivers
- Market Developments
- Technology in Mining
- ESG in Mining
- Contact the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j0fkz0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900