The "Entering the E-Mobility Sector: A Comprehensive Overview for Downstream PV Actors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report has been written with a main statement in mind: electrification is the most efficient mean to reduce the GHG emissions of the transport sector, and EV will rapidly deploy. This deployment can be taken advantage of by downstream PV actors (installers of residential systems, EPC or developers of larger rooftop or ground-mounted projects) to create new business value. This report provides an overview and an analysis of the potential routes to create such value.
What you can find in this report:
- Market figures, costs and forecasts on electric vehicles (EVs) as well as charging infrastructure
- Review of the situation in main markets such as China, the EU and the USA
- Ready-to-use graphics with historical and projected data on EV deployment, charging infrastructure, battery pack prices, and more.
- Inventory and comparative analysis of e-mobility business models that can be developed by solar PV downstream actors
- Strategic conclusions for the short- to medium-term
- The report is composed of 49 slides and more than 30 graphs
The report is presented in the form of slides and is downloadable in PDF.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Context and scope
2. Electric vehicles (EVs):market, costs & outlook
3. Charging infrastructure : market, costs & outlook
4. EVs & charging infrastrcuture: value chain
5. EVs & charging infrastructure : business models
6. Strategic conclusion for downstream PV actors
- ENEL X
- Pod Point
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hz9mda
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900