The "Amino Acids Market Share, Size, Trends By Raw Material, By Livestock, By Product, By Application, By Region, Segment Forecast, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Amino Acids market size is expected to reach USD 49.42 billion by 2030, according to a new study. The report gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The producers operating in the industry will have more opportunities to grow the worldwide market as they launch new products, expand their operations, make investments, and make other efforts. For instance, in January 2020, the Marquie Group, Inc., a leading figure in the global cosmetics and wellness industry, announced the extension of a line of high-end amino acids-based product lines to its health and beauty platform. This announcement is made in partnership with its licensed brand, Whim.
Further, in May 2021, Unilever announced the collaboration with the food-tech firm ENOUGH to develop new plant-based beef products. To produce a high-quality protein, ENOUGH's technology employs a novel zero-waste fermentation technique. Renewable feedstocks, like wheat and corn, are supplied by natural fungus.
Additionally, due to their numerous medical benefits, including their ability to build muscular strength, support body tissue renovation, and maintain proper skin, hair, and nails, they are becoming more and more in demand across a range of industries, which include food and beverage, beauty products, pharmaceuticals, and nutritional supplements.
The increasing adoption of the industry from the culinary, medical, and nutritional industries is driving industry growth. The chemical is frequently used in dietary supplements because it works well to relieve muscle pain, sprains, and mental fatigue.
Amino Acids Market Report Highlights
- Food and dietary supplements are anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period. Long-term product demand is anticipated to be driven by the expanding desire for dietary supplements and the supporting expansion of the health care industry in the nation.
- Poultry segment accounted for a significant share which is accelerated by the rising demand for turkeys, ducks, and chickens. Upsurge for chicken and broiler meat in various countries is anticipated to drive up demand for poultry feed and increase usage of food supplements like lysine and arginine.
- Animal feed segment is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to its benefits. They are utilized as additions in animal feed formulations to support animal development and reproduction as well as their need for protein.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate over the projected period due to the region's growing need for the personal care sector.
The publisher has segmented the amino acids market report based on raw material, product, livestock, application, and region:
Amino Acids, Raw Material Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Animal Based
Amino Acids, Product Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
Amino Acids, Application Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Animal Feed
- Food & Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care
Amino Acids, Livestock Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
Amino Acids, Regional Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Drivers and Opportunities
- Increasing Demand for Amino Acids in Various Industries
- Strong Supply Chain
Restraints and Challenges
- Complicated Manufacturing Process
- Ajinomoto Inc.
- Asiamerica Group
- AMINO GmbH
- CJ CheilJedang Corp.
- Evonik Industries AG
- FUFENG GROUP
- Kingchem Life Science LLC
- KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- NOVUS INTERNATIONAL Group
- Prinova Group LLC
- Qingdao Samin Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Sichuan Tongsheng Acids Co. Ltd
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jkm09h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900