The "Data Center Power: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Data Center Power Market to Reach $12.4 Billion by 2027
The global market for Data Center Power estimated at US$8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$12.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.8% CAGR and reach US$9.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 9.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.1% CAGR
The Data Center Power market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.2% and 5.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.3% CAGR.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Data Center Power: A Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Data Center Power Market
- Data Center Power - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 46 Featured)
- ABB Group
- Black Box Corporation
- Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- Raritan Americas, Inc.
- Rittal Corporation
- Schneider Electric SA
- Server Technology, Inc.
- Tripp Lite
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Escalating Data Center Workloads Widen Opportunities for Data Center Power Market
- Global Data Center IP Traffic in Exabytes by Segment for the Years 2016 through 2022
- Increased Investments on Data Center Infrastructure Worldwide Creates Fertile Environment for Market Expansion
- A Review of Factors Steering Data Center Investments
- Surging Demand for Data Center Storage
- Worldwide Data Center Storage Capacity (in Exabytes) for the Years 2015 through 2022
- Uptrend in Data Center Colocation and Data Center as a Service (DCaaS)
- IT Industry's Sustained Emphasis on Full-Fledged Data Centers
- Emergence of Futuristic Hyperscale and 400G Data Centers Accelerates Market Growth
- 'Green Data Center' Seeks Broad-based Modifications in Data Center Power Technologies
- Established Role and Image of UPS as Reliable Power Source Underpins Market Momentum
- PDU Segment Continues to Make Gains
- Busways Seek Novel Opportunities
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6cvdso
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900