The "Micro Mobile Data Center: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Micro Mobile Data Center Market to Reach $11.4 Billion by 2027
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Micro Mobile Data Center estimated at US$4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Above 40 RU, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 16.8% CAGR and reach US$7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the 25 - 40 RU segment is readjusted to a revised 15.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 15.6% CAGR
The Micro Mobile Data Center market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 15.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 14.4% and 13.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.9% CAGR.
Below 25 RU Segment to Record 14.3% CAGR
In the global Below 25 RU segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 14.3% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$270.1 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$680.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Micro Mobile Data Center - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Dataracks t/a Stagwood Industries Ltd.
- Dell EMC
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Instant Data Centers, LLC.
- Panduit Corporation
- Rittal Corporation
- Schneider Electric SA
- Vertiv Company
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xwphb8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900