The "Growth Opportunities in Antimicrobial Coatings, Edible Coatings and Nanocoatings" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine highlights coating developments that can help in extending the shelf life of food products, especially perishables and antimicorbial coatings for varied surfaces. The issue also captures technology developments related to sustainable coatings, especially those that are characterized with low volatile organic compounds and bio-based coatings that can be used for industrial applications.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Amine-free Edible Coatings That Enhance Pome Fruits' Shelf Life
- Pace - Value Proposition
- Pace - Investor Dashboard
- Mosquito Repellent Coating for Protecting Against Dengue
- Value Proposition of Akzo Nobel Inc.
- Akzo Nobel Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Environmental Alternative to Ultraviolet (UV)-cured Floor Coatings
- Value Proposition of Longhouse Coating
- Longhouse Coating - Investor Dashboard
- Antimicrobial Coating for Spacecraft Surfaces
- Value Proposition of ESA
- Fabricating Durable Concrete Through Nano-engineering of Graphene
- Value Proposition of Harbin Institute of Technology
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Polyurethane Coating for Wood
- Teknos' Value Proposition
- Teknos - Investor Dashboard
- Bio-based Emulsion to Enhance Fruits' Shelf Life
- PolyNatural's Value Proposition
- PolyNatural - Investor Dashboard
- Bio-based Skin Moisturizing Humectant That Adapts to Various Temperatures and pH
- Minasolve - Value Proposition
- Minasolve - Investor Dashboard
- Bio-based Leather Using Fruit Waste
- Beyond Leather Materials - Value Proposition
- Beyond Leather Materials - Investor Dashboard
- Biodegradable, Nanostructured Coating for Sustainable Packaging
- Papkot's Value Proposition
- Papkot - Investor Dashboard
- Nanocellulose Coating for Sustainable Packaging
- MakeGrowLab - Value Proposition
- MakeGrowLab - Investor Dashboard
- Key Contacts
- Criteria for Rating of Innovations-Explanation
- Legal Disclaimer
- Akzo Nobel Inc.
- Beyond Leather Materials
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Longhouse Coating
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/blw2si
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900