The "Radiofrequency Ablation Devices for Pain Management: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Radiofrequency Ablation Devices for Pain Management estimated at US$516.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Disposable Products, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 9.9% CAGR and reach US$475.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the RF Generators segment is readjusted to a revised 10.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $141.8 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 13.6% CAGR
The Radiofrequency Ablation Devices for Pain Management market in the U.S. is estimated at US$141.8 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$205.8 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 13.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.6% and 8.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$139.7 Million by the year 2027.
Reusable Products Segment to Record 8.6% CAGR
In the global Reusable Products segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 8.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$79.1 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$136.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 9.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) -
- Diros Technology Inc.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Radiofrequency Ablation Devices for Pain Management - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lmxxgx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900