CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) – The Transplant Company™ focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers – today announced the release of its first environmental, social and governance (ESG) report.
“At CareDx, our mission and 100% dedication to improving the transplant ecosystem with innovative and intelligent solutions to improve patient outcomes shapes every aspect of our business and seamlessly integrates with an ESG framework,” said Reg Seeto, CareDx CEO and President. “As a leader in transplantation, we have a great responsibility to the transplant community, and using this framework is a natural step in our company’s evolution as we search for ways to continue to exemplify our values through actions which have a meaningful impact on our community, patients, and other stakeholder groups.”
- Strong investment in transplant research innovation
- Investment in digital health solutions to help improve patient’s pre- and post-transplant journey
- Introduction of company values which drive innovation, patient centricity, accountability, continuous improvement, collaboration, and can-do attitude
- Provided vital patient education to help transplant recipients navigate their exposure to COVID while continuing to offer RemoTraC™, an at-home phlebotomy testing service, to ensure continuity of care for immune-compromised patients
- Hannah Valantine and Art Torres, recognized health equity experts, joined the CareDx Board of Directors to help address systemic healthcare disparities
- Supported MOTTEP’s (Minority Organ Tissue Transplant and Education Program) efforts to increase organ donations and community-based disease prevention education in underserved communities
“CareDx has been a strong supporter of our work at MOTTEP, which is aimed at increasing minority organ donations and addressing health inequities which disproportionately result in a greater incidence of heart and kidney transplant failure in underserved minority communities,” said MOTTEP founder Dr. Clive Callender.
To view the report, follow this link.
About CareDx – The Transplant Company
CareDx, Inc., headquartered in South San Francisco, California, is a leading precision medicine solutions company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers. CareDx offers testing services, products, and digital healthcare solutions along the pre- and post-transplant patient journey and is the leading provider of genomics-based information for transplant patients. For more information, please visit: www.CareDx.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking statements related to CareDx, Inc., including statements regarding the potential benefits and results that may be achieved with CareDx’s release of its inaugural ESG report and related efforts. These forward-looking statements are based upon information that is currently available to CareDx and its current expectations, speak only as of the date hereof, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected, including risks that CareDx does not realize the expected benefits of its inaugural ESG report and these efforts; general economic and market factors; and other risks discussed in CareDx’s filings with the SEC, including the Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 filed by CareDx with the SEC on February 24, 2022, the quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the first quarter of 2022 ended on March 31, 2022 filed by CareDx with the SEC on May 5, 2022, and other reports that CareDx has filed with the SEC. Any of these may cause CareDx’s actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by CareDx’s forward-looking statements. CareDx expressly disclaims any obligation, except as required by law, or undertaking to update or revise any such forward-looking statements.