The "Automotive Aftermarket Appearance Chemicals - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Automotive Aftermarket Appearance Chemicals Market to Reach $5.2 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Automotive Aftermarket Appearance Chemicals estimated at US$4.4 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 2.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Windshield Washer Fluids, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 1.6% CAGR and reach US$1.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Waxes / Polishes segment is readjusted to a revised 2.9% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 3.5% CAGR
The Automotive Aftermarket Appearance Chemicals market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$968.6 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 3.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.3% and 1.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.5% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$649.1 Million by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 72 Featured) -
- 3M Automotive Aftermarket Division
- 3M Company
- Blue Ribbon Products Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Meguiar`s Inc.
- Niteo Products LLC
- Northern Labs Inc.
- Permatex Inc.
- Protect All Inc.
- Turtle Wax Inc.
Looking Ahead to 2023
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. The uncertainty around how Russia`s war on Ukraine will play out this year and the war`s role in creating global instability means that the trouble on the inflation front is not over yet.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Automotive Appearance Chemicals Market - A Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- New Vehicles have Higher Per Capita Usage
- Economic Factors Play an Important Role in the Market
- Global GDP Growth Plateauing - A Mixed Bag of Opportunities
- Market Outlook
- Global Market Analysis
- Automotive Aftermarket Appearance Chemicals - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- 3M Company (USA)
- 3M Automotive Aftermarket Division (USA)
- Bondo Corporation (USA)
- Meguiar's, Inc. (USA)
- Armored AutoGroup Inc. (USA)
- Blue Ribbon Products, Inc. (USA)
- ITW Global Brands (USA)
- Permatex, Inc. (USA)
- Niteo Products, LLC (USA)
- Northern Labs, Inc. (USA)
- Protect All, Inc. (USA)
- Turtle Wax, Inc. (USA)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Large Global Base of Vehicle Fleet & Projected Rise in New Auto Sales Offers Potential for Growth
- Increasing Vehicular Population Provides Immense Opportunities
- Demand for Aftermarket Automotive Appearance Chemicals Grows Rapidly as Vehicle Owners Retain their Vehicles Longer
- Technology Improvements Increase Vehicle Life
- Increased Life Brings Maintenance into Focus
- Increasing Affinity for Road Trips Spurs Market for Appearance Chemicals
- Need for Product Differentiation Drives Innovations in Specialty Automotive Coating Chemicals
- Growing Awareness on Importance of Vehicle Maintenance - A Major Growth Factor
- Making Most of Opportunities in the DIY Segment
- Growing Demand for DIFM Services Turn 'Service Providers' into Target Customers for Aftermarket Appearance Chemicals
- Pre-Owned Cars & Auto Leasing Drives Growth
- Luxury Car Owners - A Premier Market Segment
- China and India Zooming Ahead in Luxury Car Sales
- Car Grooming Centers Play a Vital Role in the Market
- Growing Investments on Vintage & Classic Cars Augurs Well for the Market
- Environmental Friendly Products Top Priority Charts of Manufacturers
- Solvent Based Coatings Make Way for Water Based Formulations
- Volatile Silicones Emerge as an Alternative to Hydrocarbon Based Solvents
- Easy-to-Use Products Gain Popularity
- Introduction of Silicone Waxes in Automotive Polishes Gains Prominence
- Plasti Dipping Trend Gains Traction for Protecting Vehicular Appearance
- Advancing Material Technology - Boon or Bane?
- Internet Retailing - A Major Growth Avenue
- Soaring Costs of Raw Materials for Automotive Refinish Coatings - A Key Challenge
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9g0by9
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230127005188/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900