Skip to main content

KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Morgan Stanley Residential Mortgage Loan Trust 2024-INV1 (MSRM 2024-INV1)

KBRA assigns preliminary ratings to 40 classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from Morgan Stanley Residential Mortgage Loan Trust 2024-INV1 (MSRM 2024-INV1). The transaction consists of 1,004 residential mortgages with an aggregate principal balance of $361.6 million as of the February 1, 2024 cut-off date; approximately 92.8% of the subject pool are agency-eligible while the remaining 7.2% are non-conforming. The underlying collateral consists primarily of 30-year fixed-rate mortgages (FRMs).

To access rating and relevant documents, click here.

Click here to view the report.

Related Publications



Further information on key credit considerations, sensitivity analyses that consider what factors can affect these credit ratings and how they could lead to an upgrade or a downgrade, and ESG factors (where they are a key driver behind the change to the credit rating or rating outlook) can be found in the full rating report referenced above.

A description of all substantially material sources that were used to prepare the credit rating and information on the methodology(ies) (inclusive of any material models and sensitivity analyses of the relevant key rating assumptions, as applicable) used in determining the credit rating is available in the Information Disclosure Form(s) located here.

Information on the meaning of each rating category can be located here.

Further disclosures relating to this rating action are available in the Information Disclosure Form(s) referenced above. Additional information regarding KBRA policies, methodologies, rating scales and disclosures are available at

About KBRA

Kroll Bond Rating Agency, LLC (KBRA) is a full-service credit rating agency registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an NRSRO. Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is registered as a CRA with the European Securities and Markets Authority. Kroll Bond Rating Agency UK Limited is registered as a CRA with the UK Financial Conduct Authority. In addition, KBRA is designated as a designated rating organization by the Ontario Securities Commission for issuers of asset-backed securities to file a short form prospectus or shelf prospectus. KBRA is also recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners as a Credit Rating Provider.

Doc ID: 1003215


Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.