SPONSORED CONTENT -- (StatePoint) It’s football season, and there’s only one thing to make game day a bigger win: delicious game day food!
Looking to add some kick to kick-off? Take flavor and heat off the bench and put them into the game with these recipes from Frank’s RedHot, America’s number one hot sauce. Whether you’re tailgating or hosting from home, Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce, made with a premium blend of aged cayenne peppers, is a must-have ingredient.
Classic Buffalo Chicken Wings
If you’re someone who agrees that no tailgate or watch party is complete without wings, you’re in good company. According to Chef Jordan Carfagno of Frank’s RedHot, chicken wings are the brand’s most searched recipe during football season. And it’s no wonder, Frank’s is the original Buffalo wings sauce flavor. Anyone looking to kick their wings up a notch can try this mouthwatering recipe for a classic take on wings, and it can be made in the oven at home, or in an air fryer if you’re tailgating.
• 1/3 cup butter, melted
•1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
• 2 and 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix butter and RedHot Sauce in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Arrange wings on large foil-lined pan. Bake on lowest oven rack for 30 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
3. Toss wings in sauce mixture until well coated. Serve with blue cheese and celery, if desired.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Chef Carfagno says dip recipes are gaining popularity this year, and this spicy creamy Buffalo chicken dip is the MVP of them all. Make it in the oven at home or plug in an instant pot or slow cooker for on-the-go prep.
• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cups Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
• 1/2 cup ranch dressing
• 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
2. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and cut up veggies.
Check out franksredhot.com for more game-day recipes and inspiration.
This football season, bring your A-game to your tailgate spread by adding the perfect blend of flavor and heat to classic fan favorites.