QA Graphics, creator of the award-winning Energy Efficiency Education Dashboards®, has revised its dashboard specification to serve clients in a better way. These changes help provide the necessary information contractors need to meet LEED® requirements.
ANKENY, Iowa (PRWEB) July 23, 2019
QA Graphics, creator of the award-winning Energy Efficiency Education Dashboards®, has revised its dashboard specification to serve clients in a better way. These changes help provide the necessary information contractors need to meet LEED® requirements. In addition, it also allows the building owner to share building efficiency information and illustrate the building’s performance. This is done through a series of integrated touchscreen pages that are available to help educate occupants on green building features.
Key benefits of specifying our energy dashboard:
- Integrated to help you work toward earning LEED® requirements and other sustainability
accreditation and education agendas
- Integrates seamlessly and securely with the existing building automation system
- Presents building performance information in an easy-to-understand format for occupants
- Customizable to meet all building display needs
- No recurring fees or monthly service contracts
- Resides on-site at your building
- Created using HTML5
- Customer owns their data
- No internet connection required
- Ability to export data for reporting, comparing, commissioning, or validating purposes
To learn more about the Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard® or to request a specification, please contact 515.965.3403 or visit http://qageeed.com.
About QA Graphics—QA Graphics is a leader in the building automation and green building industries. The company specializes in HVAC graphic development services, system graphics, floor plan graphics, and Energy Efficiency Education Dashboards™ (EEEDs). The company also provides custom marketing solutions such as interactive applications, 3D design and animation, UX design, web development, videos, and more. Visit http://www.qagraphics.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/qa_graphics_amends_its_energy_efficiency_education_dashboards_specification/prweb16446804.htm