Pune, India, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Need to Disinfect Objects to Prevent COVID-19 will Augment Growth
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is compelling people to disinfect objects that come into their contact regularly. It is set to prevent transmission of the coronavirus. Besides, the number of awareness programs regarding the maintenance of hygiene and sanitation levels amongst the masses would affect growth positively. We are delivering specially curated research reports to help you better understand the current scenario of the market.
The global surface disinfectant market size is set to gain impetus from the increasing number of recreational, hospitality, and commercial spaces. Fortune Business Insights™ provided this information in a report, titled, “Surface Disinfectant Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Aerosol, Gel, Liquid, and Wipe), By Composition (Alcohols, Chlorine Compounds, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Hydrogen Peroxide, Peracetic Acid, and Others), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Health Care Facility, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the surface disinfectant market size was USD 770.6 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1,547.7 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Surface Disinfectant Market are:
- 3M (U.S.)
- The Proctor & Gamble Company (U.S.)
- Kimberley-Clark Corporation (U.S.)
- SC Johnson Professional (U.S.)
- The Clorox Company (U.S.)
- Ecolab (U.S.)
- Metrex Research LLC(U.S.)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (U.K.)
- Diversey Inc.(U.S.)
- STERIS plc (Ireland)
- Whiteley Corporation (Australia)
- Other Key Players
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Cases of HAIs Globally to Accelerate Growth
The increasing prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) worldwide is set to be a vital driver for the surface disinfectant market growth in the coming years. HAIs occur during the treatment procedures. But, they are not detected during the time of admission. These infections often occur because of invasive devices and medical equipment. Some of them are ventilator-associated pneumonia, catheter associated infections, and surgical site infection. However, harmful chemicals, namely, acetic acid, peroxides, and hypochlorite are required to produce surface disinfectants. This factor may hinder growth.
Residential Segment to Grow Significantly Backed by COVID-19 Pandemic
Based on application, the residential segment earned 16.1% in terms of surface disinfectant market share in 2019. It would exhibit a significant growth in the near future owing to the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic. The health care facilities segment is expected to account for the major share because of the urgent need to decontaminate medical instruments, equipment, bathrooms, and floors in the facilities.
Inquire Before Purchasing this Report:
North America to Remain at the Forefront Stoked by Promotion of Sanitation in Public Places
In 2019, North America generated USD 299.9 million in terms of revenue. It is anticipated to dominate throughout the forthcoming years because of the rising deployment of stringent rules and regulations to the ruling bodies to promote hygiene and sanitation at food establishments and hospitals.
Europe, on the other hand, is set to showcase a surging demand for surface disinfectants for household applications. Also, the increasing awareness amongst people about the benefits of these products for preventing various diseases would spur growth. Lastly, Asia Pacific is likely to exhibit the fastest growth fueled by the increasing investment by the governments of various countries in public health and cleanliness.
Key Players Focus on Unveiling Organic Products to Gain a Competitive Edge
The manufacturers present in the global market are introducing new surface disinfectant sprays equipped with organic ingredients to help battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below are two latest industry developments:
- August 2020: Marico Limited unveiled its new surface disinfectant sprays called Protect to widen its safety and hygiene portfolio. The products are effective against fungi, bacteria, and viruses on various surfaces without the requirement of wiping them.
- August 2020: N. Ranga Rao and Sons (NRRS) launched its new Healing Touch Surface Disinfectant Spray. It is certified by the Ministry of AYUSH. It contains 86.4% v/v ethyl alcohol and comes in a 250 ml aerosol can.
Browse Detailed Overview of This Research:
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Key Developments: Mergers, Acquisition, Partnership, etc.
- Latest Technological Advancement
- Insights on Regulatory Scenario
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Global Surface Disinfectant Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Composition
- Chlorine Compounds
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic Acid
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Health Care Facilities
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Get your Customized Research Report:
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Hypochlorite Bleaches Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Sodium Hypochlorite, Calcium Hypochlorite, Lithium Hypochlorite, Potassium Hypochlorite), By Application (Disinfectant, Water Treatment, Paper & Pulp, Textiles, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Water Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, pH Adjusters & Stabilizers, Anti-foaming Agents, Biocides & Disinfectants, Others), By End-Use Industry (Municipal, Oil & gas, Mining, Power, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverage, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Read Press Release: