An Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to a crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. We can help you complete your emergency request, submit the relevant documents and provide the reasons why your request should be treated as an emergency. You will quickly receive your travel authorization. The Emergency e-Visa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies, such as Serious Illness or Family death, urgent court summons from India or any other valid emergency situation that requires your presence in India. Get an emergency visa
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- you must provide a recent color passport photo
The India e-Visa is currently available to citizens of 169 countries. This means that many travelers can easily obtain the necessary entry permits to visit India. The India e-Visa was launched to simplify the visa issuance process and attract more foreign visitors. Tourism in India is important to the country's economy and the introduction of the e-Visa makes it easier for visitors to enter India. India e-Visa requirements are essential to obtain the necessary authorization to enter India. Key requirements include a valid passport, email address and a debit or credit card. Be sure to check the validity of your passport.
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address
- You can use a Credit or debit card
Doing business abroad is an important phenomenon for the growth of countries and also a very common reason for traveling abroad. Therefore, a simple and quick procedure for planning a business trip can always come in handy. Fortunately, India is one of the countries that has started issuing electronic visas to citizens of 150 countries, a list of which can be found here. This enables business people from these 150 countries to obtain an Electronic Indian Business Visa even from the comfort of their own home, completely hassle-free. The India Business Visa allows its holder to engage in commercial activities while in the country. The India Business eVisa is a multiple-entry visa that grants a combined total stay of 180 days from the date of first entry into the country. Business travelers are advised to apply for their business visa at least 4 days prior to travel.
How Does e-Business Visa Work?
- The e-Business visa for India validity is 1 year from the date of issue.
- Business e-Visa is a Multiple-entry visa.
- Holders may spend 180 days in India during the year the visa is valid.
- Applicants are required to have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in India.
- Travelers are required to carry a copy of their approved business e-Visa India at all times during their stay.
- Visitors must have a return or an onward ticket when applying for their e-Business visa.
- All applicants must have an individual passport, regardless of their age.
- The e-Business visa cannot be used and is not valid to visit protected/restricted or Cantonment areas.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control authorities to place the entry and exit stamps.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN BUSINESS VISA
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India.
- Applicants must also supply a passport-style photo
- A business card or letter.
- A valid email address
- you can use a Debit Card or Credit Card or Paypal Account to pay the fees.
There are 3 important dates you need to be aware of with regards to your Indian e-Visa that you have received electronically by email.
- E-Visa Issue Date: This is the date the Indian Immigration Department issued the e-Visa or Indian Online Visa e-Visa
- Expiry Date: This is the latest date by which the Indian e-Visa holder must enter India.
- Last Day of Stay in India: The last day beyond which you cannot stay in India is not specifically mentioned on your India e-Visa. The last day depends on your visa type and date of entry into India.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Rolly Jana Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +48 22 521 05 00
Address:Al. Ujazdowskie 51
City: 00-536 Warszawa