Bespoke Partners, a leading provider of retained executive search and leadership advisory services for private equity backed software companies, today released the private equity industry’s first talent benchmark report focusing on key leadership trends in the sector.
Available today, the Private Equity Talent Benchmark Report 2023 analyzes trends in the executive talent market based on Bespoke’s work with hundreds of private equity backed software and SaaS portfolio companies and thousands of senior executives. Private equity professionals and portfolio company executives can get a complimentary copy here: www.bespokepartners.com/private-equity-talent-report/
“In our work with top tier private equity firm clients, we learned how hard it can be to benchmark your portfolio company talent and be sure your team is the best it can be,” said Eric Walczykowski, Bespoke’s Chief Executive Officer. “We’re solving that problem with this new report. We’ve captured a decade of learnings in executive placement and leadership advisory projects and are making that knowledge available today.”
The report is the first of an ongoing series that will explore trends in the leadership talent market for private equity. The inaugural edition covers:
- Compensation trends and benchmarks, including which roles are leading the way to the $500,000 per year cash compensation milestone.
- Macro events shaping supply and demand of leadership talent in private equity software and SaaS and how the tight talent market was affected in 2022.
- Leader turnover trends across the sector and in specific functional areas, including when each leadership team member is likely to change based on deal timing and other factors.
- C-suite and senior manager trends and which roles are being "leveled up" based on company stage.
- Emerging C-suite leadership roles and their impact on a portfolio company and its execution on value creation.
Visit www.bespokepartners.com to learn more.
About Bespoke Partners
Bespoke Partners is a leading firm focused exclusively on executive recruiting and leadership advisory services for private equity backed software companies.
More than 90% of the most active private equity software investors in the US have relied on Bespoke for leadership recruiting and advisory. Bespoke transformed leadership at portfolio companies achieving buyout transactions totaling more than $25 billion in 2021 alone.
Bespoke’s unique, data-driven services complete searches in typically half the industry average time with a 99% placement success rate.
The firm partners with more than 70 top tier private equity firms, providing human capital services that accelerate execution of value creation plans, cut the risk of mis-hiring, and empower leadership to achieve the investment thesis.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230119005273/en/