- Lexaria Bioscience is a global innovator in drug delivery platforms whose patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology has demonstrated the ability to improve the bioavailability and increase the speed of onset of many drugs
- In calendar 2022, the company achieved a number of milestones in various areas, including research programs, receipt of patents, and licensing agreements
- Lexaria started and completed its fourth and most comprehensive hypertension study yet, investigating the capabilities of DehydraTECH-CBD, with the study showing that its formulation resulted in a sustained reduction in blood pressure over the study period (five weeks)
- The company has also started investigating DehydraTECH-CBD as a potential therapeutic for the treatment of dementia and diabetes and is planning to begin another study on DehydraTECH-nicotine pouch performance
- Over the course of the year, Lexaria was granted four new patents, and entered into separate licensing agreements with four new partners
In his concluding remarks in this year’s letter to shareholders published January, Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ: LEXX) CEO Chris Bunka underlined that “Management of [the company] feels we are on track, on schedule, and on budget to deliver what we hope and expect will be great results in 2022” (https://cnw.fm/gfw3L). Since then, the company has achieved crucial milestones that can well be described as “great results,” and rightly so. These milestones are centered around Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH(TM) drug delivery technology.
DehydraTECH can be applied to many drugs and fat-soluble active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”), with the resultant formulation boasting better speed of onset, bioavailability, and brain absorption. So far, Lexaria has evidenced, through pharmacokinetic (“PK”) studies, that its technology delivers higher…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cbdwire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.