- MetAlert has, since its inception, sought to offer quality-of-life improvements to patients and caregivers dealing with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism (“ADA”)
- This focus has led to the company offering products and services within the GPS/BLE wearable technology, personal location, wandering assistive technology, and health data collection and monitoring
- Also important is MetAlert’s offering of hearing aids, ranging from its flagship Hear IQ 4 rechargeable, app-controlled hearing aid, the NRBz noise-reducing buds, HearingVite, and the Ear-Ring Relief formula
- MetAlert understands the correlation between cognitive decline and hearing loss, with persons with hearing loss who wore devices performing better on cognitive scores in the short term, according to a study published on December 5, 2022
- The company is optimistic that, as the conversation around ADA progresses, more people will start seeking early diagnosis and treatment for cognitive decline and embrace the use of hearing aids as one step to preserve cognition
MetAlert (OTC: MLRT), a pioneer in location-sensitive health monitoring devices and wearable technology products, has, since its inception, sought to offer quality of life improvements to patients and consumers who have Alzheimer’s, dementia and autism (“ADA”). This focus has yielded the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sale of products and services within the GPS/BLE wearable technology, personal location, wandering assistive technology, and health data collection and monitoring. All these offerings have been well-received and have proven to offer value to those afflicted with ADA.
Its flagship product, GPS SmartSoles HUB, launched in the fourth quarter of the 2022 financial year, allows for remote monitoring, data collection, and encrypted data transmission to the cloud. In addition, RoomMate, MetAlert’s latest offering, allows caregivers to monitor patient behavior that could lead to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MLRT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MLRT
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
San Francisco, California
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.