- The CDC estimates that by 2060, over 14 million Americans may be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, up from the current 6.5 million
- In a surprising study, presented at the 2022 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference, it was noted that this rise could be largely attributed to people’s intake of ultra-processed foods, which was linked to a higher risk of dementia
- Of the 10,000 participants who took part in the study, it was noted that those who ate the most ultra-processed foods had a 28% faster rate of global cognitive decline, and a 25% faster rate of executive function decline compared to those who ate the least amount of overly processed food
- MetAlert is pushing for lifestyle and dietary changes while helping to sensitize people on the risks associated with the consumption of ultra-processed foods
- Even as it continues to design, develop, manufacture, distribute and sell products and services in the GPS/BLE wearable technology space, MetAlert is strongly pushing for healthier dietary and lifestyle alternatives guaranteed to reduce the risk of cognitive decline
MetAlert (OTC: MLRT), a developer of personal protective medical equipment and supplies and a pioneer in wearable GPS, human, and asset tracking systems, has, since its inception, shown a commitment to those afflicted with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism (“ADA”). This commitment has gone beyond developing location-sensitive health monitoring devices, particularly with the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”) estimating that by 2060 over 14 million Americans may be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, up from the current 6.5 million (https://ibn.fm/XYIKQ).
MetAlert is pushing for lifestyle and dietary changes that have proven to lower the risk of cognitive decline. In a recent study presented at the 2022 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference, researchers noted that, of the 10,000 study participants, those who consumed more than 20% of their…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MLRT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MLRT
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
San Francisco, California
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.