- In addition to a recently released shareholder update letter from the company’s CEO, Chris Bunka, Lexaria Bioscience has now released a new investor presentation
- Despite 2022 inflationary conditions, Lexaria has seen growth company-wide – including hitting annual budgets +/- 2% over the last two years
- Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology offers more effective delivery of active pharmaceutical ingredients into the bloodstream and brain tissue with 28 patents granted and roughly 50 patent applications pending worldwide
- For Q1 2023, Lexaria expects additional results from its hypertension study HYPER-H21-4, dosing completion in its animal dementia study and diabetes study, dosing completion in human nicotine study NIC-H21-1, and submissions and publishing of additional results in research journals
- Lexaria’s anticipated mid-year IND filing would be an important milestone for the company, providing additional interaction with the pharmaceutical industry
Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ: LEXX), a global innovator in drug delivery platforms, has released its new corporate presentation (https://ir.lexariabioscience.com/presentations). The presentation augments the positive outlook for the coming year put forth in an earlier released shareholder update letter from the company’s CEO, Chris Bunka.
Bunka starts the letter with, “As 2022 came to a close, it isn’t news that nearly all companies – not to mention most people – are facing challenges not experienced in years. Lexaria continues to navigate well and is focused on those things it can control, such as applied R&D designed to entice others to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cbdwire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.