Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIMT), a biopharmaceutical company developing treatments for life-threatening food allergies, today announced that members of senior management will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Stifel 2018 Healthcare Conference (November 13, New York): Fireside chat with Eric Bjerkholt, CFO, starting at 3:30 p.m. ET
- 27th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (November 14, Scottsdale, AZ): Fireside chat with Jayson Dallas, M.D., President and CEO, starting at 8:35 a.m. MT
- Jefferies 2018 London Healthcare Conference (November 15, London): 1x1 meetings with Eric Bjerkholt, CFO, and Sue Barrowcliffe, General Manager of Europe
- Piper Jaffray 30th Annual Healthcare Conference (November 28, New York): Fireside chat with Jayson Dallas, M.D., President and CEO, starting at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Mizuho Conference (December 3, New York): 1x1 meetings with Eric Bjerkholt, CFO
Live webcasts of the audio portions of the fireside chats will be accessible on the Events page under the Investor Relations section of the Aimmune website at www.aimmune.com. Replays of the webcasts will be available for at least 30 days following each webcast.
About Aimmune Therapeutics
Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company developing treatments for life-threatening food allergies. The company’s Characterized Oral Desensitization ImmunoTherapy (CODIT™) approach is intended to provide meaningful levels of protection against allergic reactions resulting from accidental exposure to food allergens by desensitizing patients with defined, precise amounts of key allergens. Aimmune’s first investigational biologic product using CODIT™, AR101 for the treatment of peanut allergy, has received the FDA’s Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the desensitization of peanut-allergic patients 4–17 years of age. Aimmune plans to submit regulatory filings for marketing approval of AR101 in the United States and Europe based on data from the pivotal Phase 3 PALISADE clinical trial of AR101, which in 4–17-year-old subjects met its primary and key secondary endpoints, and additional ongoing and completed AR101 clinical trials. For more information, please see www.aimmune.com.